I'VE MOVED.. PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON MY WEBSITE

This past year has been amazing for me. I've created my own website and am happy to share it with you.

Please visit me at:
http://www.tracybenderphotography.com

Please leave your comments as I love to hear from you!!!



About Me

My photo
Lower Mainland, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Vancouver based aspiring photographer who has always had a passion for photography. It's not just about taking pictures, it's about creating images to last a life time.

Jun 16, 2009

Ones on Their Way

This couple is expecting their first child and I had the great pleasure of capturing their love for each other and little Ethan who is only 4 weeks away.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts on my work. Please feel free to leave your comments.