I'VE MOVED.. PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON MY WEBSITE

This past year has been amazing for me. I've created my own website and am happy to share it with you.

Please visit me at:
http://www.tracybenderphotography.com

Please leave your comments as I love to hear from you!!!



About Me

My photo
Lower Mainland, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Vancouver based aspiring photographer who has always had a passion for photography. It's not just about taking pictures, it's about creating images to last a life time.

Jun 16, 2009

Animal Ones

I love to shoot animals, you never know what they are going to do and how the shot may turn out. I was lucky enough to get some great pictures of Memphis. He came from a very secluded life and was extremely shy. He's come out of his shell and is a wonderful and loving dog.




I love to sit on my deck in the mornings and have my coffee and watch the birds fly in to feed. I have all different types of birds who fly in but this little guy was waiting so patiently for his turn, that I just had to take a picture of him.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts on my work. Please feel free to leave your comments.