I'VE MOVED.. PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON MY WEBSITE

This past year has been amazing for me. I've created my own website and am happy to share it with you.

Please visit me at:
http://www.tracybenderphotography.com

Please leave your comments as I love to hear from you!!!



About Me

My photo
Lower Mainland, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Vancouver based aspiring photographer who has always had a passion for photography. It's not just about taking pictures, it's about creating images to last a life time.

Aug 12, 2009

People / Portrait

I had a great day today with my strikingly beautiful neice. We had a lot of fun out in the park and found a cool little spot that gave me a few ideas. This is just a peak for now.. more pictures are on the way. Jessica, thank you so much for allowing me to shoot you. I had a great time!!







This wonderful woman allowed me to photograph her during her Cancer treatment for Inflamitory Breast Cancer. She has an amazing faith and spirit that touches your heart. I love you Wendy and thank you for letting me take these pictures.



My Beautiful Mother



This was taken one day while we were out for lunch. He just looked so relaxed as he stood there.


1 comment:

  1. Tracy: What a wonderful job You are doing with your Photography
    Luv Ya Mom xo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on my work. Please feel free to leave your comments.