I'VE MOVED.. PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON MY WEBSITE

This past year has been amazing for me. I've created my own website and am happy to share it with you.

Please visit me at:
http://www.tracybenderphotography.com

Please leave your comments as I love to hear from you!!!



About Me

My photo
Lower Mainland, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Vancouver based aspiring photographer who has always had a passion for photography. It's not just about taking pictures, it's about creating images to last a life time.

Oct 19, 2009

Fall Colors

3 comments:

  1. fantastic photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy,

    Great shots. I really enjoyed working with you guys. Please feel free contact me at admin@rawdigitalimageediting.com

    Well done keep experiment different ideas.

    Cheers,
    Ted

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skimmed through your webpage and I so heart your photos! You're versatile; you can do portraits, landscape, indoor, and wildlife photography. All top notch. Not over-composed, but just right. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on my work. Please feel free to leave your comments.